piwik image

UNF2232866 | Absolutely Gluten Free 223286-6 Vanilla Tahini Bar | HILL_AND_MARKES
  1. pin-int

Absolutely Gluten Free 223286-6

**This is a special-order item. Please allow for an extended delivery time.**

Absolutely Gluten Free 223286-6 Vanilla Tahini Bar, 4.4 oz; 12/Case

  • Manufacturer: Absolutely Gluten Free
  • Brand Name: Absolutely Gluten Free
  • HMPN: UNF2232866
  • MPN: 223286-6
  • UPC: 00073490180408
  • UOM: CS
  • Min. Order Qty: 1
  • Qty. Interval: 1
Container Size      :      4.4 oz
Ingredients      :      Tahini (Roasted Sesame Seeds, Salt), Sugar, Glucose, Syrup, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Mono and Diglycerides (Emulsifier), Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Saponariae Root Extract (Surfactant), Natural Flavor and Citric Acid (Acidulant)
Item      :      Vanilla Tahini Bar
Nutrition Facts      :      100 Calories, 8% 6g Total Fat, 5% 1g Saturated Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 0% 0mg Cholesterol, 1% 15mg Sodium, 3% 9g Total Carbohydrates, 4% 1g Dietary Fiber, 12% 6g Sugar, 2g Protein, 4% 0.5mg Iron, 2% 50mg Potassium

Standards/Certifications: Gluten Free Certified