1. pin-int

Eden Foods 396846

**This is a special-order item. Please allow for an extended delivery time.**

Eden Foods 396846 Organic OG2 Spicy Pumpkin Seed, 4 oz; 15/Case

  • Manufacturer: Eden Foods
  • Brand Name: Eden Foods
  • HMPN: UNF396846
  • MPN: 396846
  • UPC: 024182010817
  • UOM: CS
  • Min. Order Qty: 1
  • Qty. Interval: 1

Dry roasted organic pumpkin seeds lightly coated with a bit of organic Eden tamari soy sauce mixed with organic garlic powder and organic cayenne pepper. A unique, hot and spicy snack food. Men's Health magazine awarded "Best Organic Food for Men" stating, Seasoned with soy sauce, garlic, and cayenne, these put spicy chips to shame. Low sodium and rich in healthy fiber, protein, and magnesium. A good source of iron and zinc. Great for parties, camping, backpacking, or a nutritious snack any time. Reclosable standing pouch.

Container Size      :      4 oz
Flavor      :      Spicy
Ingredients      :      Organic Dry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Organic Soybeans, Sea Salt), Organic Garlic, Organic Cayenne Pepper
Item      :      Pumpkin Seed
Nutrition Facts      :      200 Calories, 140 Fat Calories, 25% 16g Total Fat, 15% 3g Saturated Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 0% 0mg Cholesterol, 3% 75mg Sodium, 8% 270mg Potassium, 2% 5g Total Carbohydrate, 20% 5g Dietary Fiber, 0g Sugar, 22% 11g Protein, 10% Iron, 20% Phosphorus, 50% Magnesium, 15% Zinc
Type      :      Organic, OG2
  • Macrobiotic, wheat free, low sodium, high fiber
  • Non-GMO verified
Standards/Certifications: GF Certified