• live-chatLive chat
  • live-chat(800) 836-4455

Modern Oats MO5010

Modern Oats MO5010 Nuts and Seeds Oatmeal, 2.3 oz Cup; 12/Case
  • HMPN: IBCMO5010
  • MPN: MO5010
  • UPC: 812169002913
  • UOM: CS
  • Min. Order Qty: 1
  • Qty. Interval: 1
  • Qty:

So your boss is driving you nuts. We get it grab a cup of modern oats and go take a two hour break down to the local zoo. Treat yourself with this nut and seed blend of whole grain oats, oregon hazelnuts, flax seeds, almonds and hemp seeds

Modern Oats Nuts and Seeds Oatmeal, Container Size: 2.3 oz, Container Type: Cup, Flavor: Natural Vanilla, Calories: 280, Ingredients: Rain Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Sugar, Hazelnuts, Pistachios, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Hemp Seeds, Walnuts, Cinnamon, Nutrition Facts: 11% 7g Total Fat, 5% 1g Saturated Fat, 16% 47g Total Carbohydrates, 24% 6g Dietary Fiber, 14g Sugar, 8g Protein, 4% Calcium, 15% Iron

Calories : 280
Container Size : 65g
Container Type : Cup
Flavor : Nuts & Seeds
Ingredients : Rain Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Sugar, Hazelnuts, Pistachios, Flax Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Hemp Seeds, Walnuts, Cinnamon
Item : Oatmeal
Nutrition Facts : 11% 7g Total Fat, 5% 1g Saturated Fat, 16% 47g Total Carbohydrates, 24% 6g Dietary Fiber, 14g Sugar, 8g Protein, 4% Calcium, 15% Iron
    • Gluten-free, whole grains, non-GMO projects, vegan certified, pareve

    Standards/Certifications: Kosher Certified

    • Bagcraft 300296

    • Bagcraft Papercon 300296 Double Wax®

    • HMPN: PPC300296
    • MPN: 300296
    • UPC: 10072181002965
    • Scott® 02000

    • Kimberly-Clark 02000 Scott® High Cap

    • HMPN: KIM02000
    • MPN: 02000
    • UPC: 360000200047

View All Branch Availability

Branch Name Available

Write Review

Atleast 50 Characters. You can Express Upto 1000 Characters

Can't find a product? Let us help you!

Please Click Here to contact a knowledgeable Hill & Markes representative who will promptly reply to your request.

  1. CONTACT US

    • 1997 State Highway 5S
      Amsterdam, NY 12010
      Phone: (800) 836-4455
      Fax: (888) 842-1207

Login Sign Up

Please fill in the details below and we will get back to you!

���
0%

Add Item To Add Item To